Andress NHS Eligibility Requirements
Qualifications for membership are based on the four pillars of National Honor Society:
Per the NHS National Constitution, eligibility requirements include:
- attending school in grades 10 through 12 (students will be sent an invitation to join at the end of their Junior Year for participation during their Senior Year)
- maintaining a cumulative grade point average of 90 percent, A, 3.5 GPA
- demonstrating volunteer or service hours (minimum 40 hours per school year)
- preserving an excellent record of behavior in and out of school (no discipline referrals)
- participating in leadership roles in school and/or community activities.
A more detailed list of qualifications and requirements can be found by clicking on the tab to the left labeled "Membership Qualification."
For more information, please see the Andress National Honor Society sponsor, Mrs. Hohnholt in Science Building Room 405.